Working Girl.

2:07 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Well, I am back at work today. I have the perfect schedule, but I guess it will still take some adjusting. Here is a list of thoughts, stream-of-consciousness style:
geez it's early
guess i really did forget how to set the alarm
this office is freakin cold.
not much has changed
it is 10:30 a.m. and i have already eaten all the food i brought
yearly evaluation the first day back
bored
what're they up to?
new projects
need new work clothes
glad i'm here but will be glad to see little man
but glad i'm here
they do like me here
cookie from starbucks + a mocha = too much sweetness--ouch
is it time to go yet?
glad i don't come here tomorrow
this desk is just one more stupid thing on my list of 'things to clean'
computers make my eyes hurt
new projects are cool
is it time to go yet?
wonder what they're up to...

3 comments:

Jennifer Hanson said...

My office is about 80 degrees today. My face feels like it is about to crack off.

Wish I didn't have to come to work 9-5 Monday through Friday. But glad I have the job.

Brooke said...

checking back in after not reading for awhile! Emmett Adu is precious. hope going back to work transition is as seamless as possible.

QB said...

Just checking in and catching up on little man's life. So so so beautiful and so big! I am envious of your "glad I'm here" feeling. I don't have that at work. I like my job, but wish I could be home all the time. Waah waaah.

I'm happy things are good, and I am in awe of your husband!