And We're BACK!

8:49 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Alright. I've got the urge to blog again. It is summertime (not that you could tell by the weather) so work is a little slower, Kid's growing and changing by leaps and bounds, J's finished the doctorate, and me... well... I've been thinking. Thinking often leads to blogging. Lucky for you :)

Let's see. I think some new blog goals are in order.
1. Vent about parenting challenges
2. Provide a soapbox for my ruminations
3. Of course--discuss adoption in the public culture
4. Think about ways to be a better person
5. Tell you about the weird stuff that I observe or that happens to my family

Stay tuned. Same bat-time, same bat-channel.

2 comments:

Carol said...

YEa! Glad you're back! I miss you're blogging, but then I miss everything about you pretty much. Cc

Sallie said...

so glad you're back! I missed all the updates on E! Excited to hear about all he is doing! love you guys!