downward

2:50 PM Posted In Edit This
yes, this week was one downward spiral after another. nothing was good. i am just getting really fed up. no offense, but if one more person tells me about 'gods timing' or how perfect this will all be when it is over, i cannot be responsible for my actions. i am living TODAY not in gods timing. not when things are over and all perfect.

i am tired of smiling and making nice. i am tired of censoring my words and thoughts. i am tired of being rational and logical. i am just plain tired.

controversy is sometimes good. i am in a state of provoking controversy. all day i work for someone else. i help other people through their crazy times. i don't want to do it anymore. i want to be the crazy one.

so leave me alone. that is how i feel.

there are no comments allowed for this post. don't email me about it either.

btw, wait time is officially 14 + months from date of acceptance into the program.