Flight Info

9:45 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
In lieu of sending a mass email with our flight information, and, inevitably, leaving someone off the list, I am just going to post our flight information here.

07/04: United EWR to DC 6:00 a.m. to 7:13 a.m. (7970)
07/04: Ethiopian DC to Addis 10:05 a.m. to 8:20 a.m. (503)

7/11: Ethiopian Addis to DC 10:15p.m. to 7:55 a.m. (500)
7/12: United DC to EWR 12:13 p.m. to 1:59 p.m. (7971)

Also the current itinerary for the trip is as follows:
Arrive 7/5 and meet the boy :)
7/6: 5:30 a.m. leave to travel to Awassa to meet Em Adu's first mom
7/7: Return in the a.m. to Addis
7/7: Pile in with Em Adu and all of the families in our group to go to our Embassy Appointment
7/8-7/10: BOND with baby; learn about his schedule; work on this whole "we're parents" thing; do some shopping for stuff for the boy as he gets bigger
7/11: Coffee Ceremony (time for the nannies to say goodbye), receive Em Adu's passport and immigration packet
7/11: Get on the long flight home... !

2 comments:

QB said...

Wow. I imagine our itinerary may look something like this. Wow. I'm bummed we will miss eachother. I'm so out of my mind with 11 days notice to travel that I can't even leave an intelligent comment. Just: congratulations! I hope you have a very smooth trip/transition that exceeds all of your wildest dreams.

Sallie said...

Katarina...I need you to go to my website(www.bella-baby.com) and pick out a fabric or two you like. I know you have a whole lot going on these next couple of days...but if you get a minute, let me know!! love ya, little mama!