argggh.

6:15 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
my utility bill just came. $590. do i have that? yes. do i want to spend it on my utility bill? no.

my son ate an entire little tiropita (cheese pie with feta) and he is spitting up... in various places around the house. it is stinky.

i am gaining back my salmonella weight. it makes me feel weird. i don't like it.

i am tired of there always being laundry and dishes. i don't even do the dishes.

my son is constantly tired.

tomorrow is work and snow is forecasted. yuck.

chuck is in 3D tonight. i got my glasses. Yay!

5 comments:

Jennifer Hanson said...

Yeah, he ate a lot of hummus and pita the other night too and that spit up was pretty gross.

Our utility company spreads the cost over 12 months instead of month by month. So we pay basically the same cost year-round even when we use less gas in the summer. Can you do that?

Carol said...

arghhhh
That utility bill is crazy! You need to start charging rent to all us visitors that come your way! Sorry about the spitter! Big warm hugs to you!

Ashley said...

love this post for some reason! so great! answers to your questions coming soon...happy groundhog day!

madelynmom said...

oh man have i had those days. i never really do any real cleaning because there is ALWAYS laundry and dishes. i just wish i too had got my 3d glasses...the glare around the people was kinda annoying. just remember that each phase will pass...eventually :)

Tish said...

Sorry about the U bill. If you'd move to Raleigh it wouldn't be that high.
Chuck is the best.
He reminds me of Justin