Cool gifts and such :)

9:24 AM Edit This 1 Comment »



Here are some of the most awesome gifts we've received for Emmett Adu. We have acutally gotten SO SO SO much stuff for him that this post could be a billion scrolls long, but this is just the stuff that I could grab to photograph this morning.

1. My Family, My Journey from Aunt Lynn. Perfect for adoptive families as it has adoption specific language without being too mushy about it all. Nice shabby chic look :)



2. Shoes. Baby shoes make me speechless. A pair of classic Converse from Auntie Mimi, and a pair from SeeKaiRun from the Manley clan.





3. Baby Obama t-shirt. Nuff said. He'll look great in it.
















4. Automoblox (awesome--from Uncle T). Wooden cars that pull apart and can be put back together in different formations. I want more but haven't been able to find them at my Target.














5. So, you've got to check out this book. A friend ordered it for us online, and it created a whole story around the formation of our kid's name! (Yep... the WHOLE name). It ends with this line, "Emmett Adugna Firew Burton has a wonderful sound. A more perfect name we could not have found." I tear up every time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sallie said...

ARE YOU JUST BESIDE YOURSELF!!!?? I am so excited for you and so relieved for you that all your paperwork got there in time! Wheww!! Listen...I know you have alot to get done before you leave...but if you have a minute...go to my website and pick a fabric you like...if there isn't anything on there that floats your boat...tell me and I'll look for something else! Love you much!!!